1. Use of Pinnacle (a product of Metropolitan Warehouse & Delivery Corp (‘MWD’)) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using Pinnacle you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of Pinnacle requires registration and additional Terms and Conditions will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. The content of Pinnacle is the property of MWD, whose registered office is situated at 1050 Amboy Avenue, Perth Amboy NJ 08861, USA. The copyright in the material contained on Pinnacle belongs to MWD or its licensors and is protected by laws of United States of America.
4. Any information saved on Pinnacle grants no rights or licenses whatsoever towards MWD’s intellectual property rights.
5. MWD reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access and use of Pinnacle at any time without notice.
6. You also abide by this condition that the use of this website is on ‘AS IS’ basis. There are no expressed or implied warranties for any personal, business or any kind of use or completeness of the information provided or any linked material.
8. In no event shall MWD or its employees or contractors be responsible for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any loss of income or profit, third parties claims, or any other claim, expense or loss of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of Pinnacle. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law.
9. MWD reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting changes on this page. After MWD published the updated Terms and Conditions usage of Pinnacle will be an acknowledgement of acceptance of such changes.
10. These terms shall be governed by the laws of USA.